Tuesday, May 26, 2009

New Week - May 26

Hope all had a great Memorial Day Weekend. Now time to start a new work week. My last blog was about starting a work at home business.

It is a scary thought trying to start a home business. I, like most, have hesitated and been unsure where to start. Well you have to jump right in and find a business that you will like and get your feet wet. There are many businesses on the web and a lot are scams. But if you research very closely, you will find a perfect match for you.

I have found a business that fits today's economy and a lot of people's needs. Many Americans are unemployed and are looking for ways to survive. The business that I am working with offers not only work at home option but also offers a discounted program for health needs. Many unemployed have lost their health benefits and need an alternative way to take care of their health until they can find a job or health insurance. The company that I am starting with offers discounted options at a very good price.

Tomorrow I will try to give information but let me know your thoughts on this situation that our country has gotten into regarding health care.

2 comments:

  1. I wish you luck I am trying the same. I am home with an injured knee and unable to work so I am trying some on-line jobs. Come and check out my blogs if you can. I also work on hubpages.com

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. First I would like to tell you how sorry I am to hear about you son.

    Thank you for coming to my site I am like you and chicamom we are both on hubpages and blogger trying to earn money. Good luck

    ReplyDelete