Thursday, May 28, 2009

Being Distracted - Need to Succeed

Trying to work from home is really hard. I become distracted a lot of times with other things which causes me to lose time with my business.

If you have to become very focused on your work and put on blinders to all other outside influences. I get distracted by my dog some times and have to stop. But I try really to go right back to what I am working on. The only way to succeed is to keep pushing ahead. This is hard for me some times because I get loss in thoughts of my son that I just lost. But then I try to focus on that he would want me to succeed and that "quitting is not an option".

The company I am working with have many inspirational ideas, helpful benefits and a lot of support. I am new at this but they seem to care to help you succeed and not fail. They offer training calls and material to get you on the right track.

I hope my insight on being distracted will help inspire someone else to try to succeed.

Joy Pearson
jpearson@ameriplan.net

2 comments:

  1. I wish you luck, I get distracted as well. Playing with my dog is much more fun for a while then I get back to work lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know how you feel! I get distracted by my dog jumping on my lap when I'm trying to do my work... or read some articles, or listen to training calls... then there's my husband, who supports me so long as it doesn't affect him... :(

    ReplyDelete