Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Really Worked at Home Today

I really worked at home today. I planted 3 flower bushes and started trimming my shrubbery in my back yard. That is what you call "really working at home". When you are single, you learn to do a lot of things yourself and I have definitely learned to do them.

Of course I love working in my yard and that is one of the reasons I have started an at home business. With this business I can stay home and do all the things I did not have time to do when I was working an 8 to 5 full time job. Always at the beckoning call of someone else and never able to control my own life. The company I am working for has great benefits and enables me to stay at home, make money and do all the things that I love to do when I did not have time to do them before. The great thing about the business I am starting is that I control my time, set my schedule and I am my own boss.

Joy Pearson
JPearson@ameriplan.net

2 comments: