Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day

Just wanted to send all the fathers a very Happy Father's Day. My father died in 1987 and still miss him to this day. Our parents are very important people in our lives and mine were the greatest. My father taught me to be a very moral person and try to live by his teachings. We were a farming family and my father worked very hard every day. He told us that when he was a little boy he did not have much and worked very hard as a father to make sure that his children had every opportunity that he did not have. He sent us all to college to try to help all of us improve our lives. In this economy today, the things that my father told me about during the depression has helped me to survive today and his teachings meant the world to me.

So please cherish your father if you have him and if not, always remember him on this day and every day.

1 comment: