Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Struggling Along

As I mentioned in my profile, I lost my son 2 months ago. He was killed in the line of duty and it still feels like a nightmare. I am trying to use this tragedy as an inspiration to me to do what I have always dreamed of, working from home, but it has been hard.

I am still in the training process but it becomes frustrating at times when you don't know where to turn. I am learning that you have to really put your nose to the ground and work hard if you want to succeed. Don't fool yourself that it is a "breeze" doing work at home on the internet because it is not. You really have to apply yourself or you will go nowhere and that is what I am finding out.

So if you want to start an at home business, you really have to be dedicated or you are wasting your time.

Joy Pearson
JPearson@ameriplan.net

2 comments:

  1. I am so sorry to read that, God bless you. It is hard to work at home, I am finding this out daily and sometimes very frustrating, but I have gained some new friendships, so I will start there with hope and keep plugging along. I wish you well.

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to about your son I have been down your way many times my sister used to live in Hatteras and Frisco I remember. I remember the news about your son. Again I send you my prays and sympathy for you and the rest of your family.

    ReplyDelete