Thursday, May 14, 2009

Today's Lesson - Starting a New Business

I started looking for work over a year ago but due to this economy and my location I have been unable to find a job. Also being a female at the age of 57 has not been much of advantage either. So I started looking into working at home. As most of you know there are a lot of scams out there especially now and believe me I have hit my share.

But about a month ago I came across an opportunity that sounded legit. After coming up against so many scams, I learned that you have to do a lot of research before diving in. So I did.

My suggestion to anyone looking for working at home, when you find a business that may interest you be sure to research it very closely. Google search it by name, check out Better Business Bureau, read as many articles on it, and also check out its benefits. No "get rich business" is legit and you should stay away from them. You have to work at it just like a 8 to 5 job to succeed.

Also beware of "businesses" that ask for large amounts of money in turn of making you rich in a matter of hours or days. Yes, you do have to contribute some money to start a business but you also have to work at it every day. You will not get rich over night as some will propose.

I hope my little incite in today's lesson will be helpful to some one as I also had to learn the hard way.

See you on the flip side.

J Pearson
JPearson@ameriplan.net

No comments:

Post a Comment